Saturday, August 17, 2013

Close To Home!!!

The boys are 1-2 days away from coming home! I'm praying for tomorrow! They will be circumsized in the morning. They have weaned off everything. They are maintaining their own temperature, returned to their birth weight, passed their car seat test. They had to sit in them for 1 1/2 hours today without any complications. 

They have tandem breastfeed twice now and what a miracle to see. Sorry, no photos of that to share! :-). I wish I could because it is so AMAZING to see! They are very good at latching for such small little humans! 

I want to thank everyone for their kind, encouraging words, and for praying for the boys and my recovery. Also, thank you for all the prayers and words of encouragement you have sent my way on this long road of infertility. I have cherished every word and they have helped me through some of my darkest days and have seen me through to my brightest! God is so good, not because of the good days, but carrying you through the deep valleys to see and truly the appreciate the good days. These days are that much sweeter because of the road traveled to get here. 

Harrington

Hewitt

Rocky was tired like his boys! 



My dad told me today that he has many, many photos of me holding babies, but none of me holding babies and wearing a sticker that says, "parent". Blessed and humbled! 



No comments:

Post a Comment