Thursday, August 1, 2013

32 Weeks With My Boys!!!









 

32 Weeks!!! 


July 4th, 2013

Symptoms: Rocky and I spent the entire holiday weekend doing things to get ready for our boys! We have really tried to hang out with each other as much as possible. We have started eating breakfast at Savoy's for the past several Saturdays. So gooooood! I always bring a cinnamon roll home to eat later. They are the best ones that I have ever eaten. We have been eating out a lot because I doubt that will be something we get to do a lot in the beginning after the twins make their debut. I still feel pretty good considering. I have a greater need to rest more, but I can't complain! I do have to take pepcid twice daily because the indigestion is quite a monster and gradually worsening. I also started swelling in my ankles off and on. Mainly when sit in same position and stand for long periods. I sat a restaurant the other night for 3 hours and when I left my ankles felt so swollen. Rocky has started rubbing my feet every night and this really helps. A couple months ago I asked Rocky to please rub my shoulders and he said that he can't because he injured his thumb. I about fell over. Injured your thumbs?!?!?! When???? He said skiing. I told him what a convenient time to have a thumb injury. I told him this will be his physical therapy and it starts now. Ha! Fortunately, the have since healed. :-)

The above photo was taken at my work shower. We were so overwhelmed by their generosity. It was a wonderful day.
Exercise: CrossFit
Belly Circ: 38 inches
Weight Gain: 32lbs
 
Ultrasound: BPP which stands for Biophysical Profile. Mainly they just look for a certain amount of movement in a certain amount of time. They also watch to see that both twins are practicing breathing. They do not do this continually because obviously they do not need to breath in oxygen but they do practice breathing periodically throughout the day. On ultrasound you watch for their diaphragm to move up and down similar to what a spasm would look like. Hiccups count as "practice breathing". When they practice breathing they are actually breathing in amniotic fluid. Life in the womb is so amazing which should not be shocking because we have an amazing Creator! All of the things that occur in the womb do not happen by chance, they happen by Divine Design.

Two heads are better than One.



Singleton vs Twin pregnancy at 32 weeks.
    


My best friend Jenn and my grandmother on the 4th.

    
My 1st two boys.

32 weeks!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment