Thursday, August 1, 2013

26 Weeks With My Boys!!!





26 Weeks!
 
 
My precious nephew Radcliffe taking time to smell the roses!

 
 

May 23rd, 2013


Symptoms: My back pain has increased while sleeping. My stamina has decreased some. However, overall, I am feeling good considering that I am growing two humans! I love saying that! I know that regular exercise has increased my stamina so even though it has decreased it is still good considering. My best friend Jenn let me borrow her pregnancy pillow-it is the big c-shaped one. I didn't realize how huge they were. I have to admit that it sat by my bed for a few weeks, I was almost scared of it. I didn't know how to use it. Sounds stupid, I know. I have now started using it and I am starting to really like it. I would not make it without my Bed Buddies. You heat them in the microwave and they provide moist heat. They are amazing and I use them daily and nightly! They really help to relax my back and neck muscles. I usually just go to sleep with them, but the other night my back was hurting so bad in the middle of the night that I got up to heat it. I think I need a heating pad. I do not need another reason to get out of bed. My bladder has that part covered x 3 times per night.

Snoogle Chic Total Body Pillow
Exercise: Crossfit, running. I have been running less and mostly just crossfit.
Belly Circ: 37 in
Weight Gain: 24 lbs
 
Aversions: Same.
 
Cravings: A few staples have been cheeseburgers. I crave them weekly. And I never get tired of my absolute favorite food...french fries. I have loved them dearly since I can remember. I do try to eat a good amount of protein daily along with my vegetable green smoothies and veggies. Lunch has become my new best friend. I have always been a dinner gal, but that can be fatal these days.

Ultrasound: Cervical length 3.25cm. This is still considered good and no bed rest needed!

Baby A - HR 152
Baby B - HR 138

This entire time Baby A has been vertex, head down, and Baby B has been breech. Baby A has decided to go transverse with his head on the right and his feet toward the middle. We are still hoping to have a regular delivery if possible. The main factor is Baby A, for me to even have a chance at a vaginal delivery he has to be head down. The doctor would prefer that they are both down, but he said he is comfortable trying to flip Baby B is Baby A is vertex. I told my doctor it would be worth it to me to try for a normal delivery even if that meant I ended up in a c-section with Baby B or even both. I know that I may never have another pregnancy and I would love to have at least one normal delivery. Obviously, the health and safety of the babies exceeds this desire by leaps and bounds. 


  


Last week I was able to feel both babies move at the same time. It was so fun and it never gets old! I am just dying to feel them more! It is my most favorite past time these days.

I had my maternity photo consult last week, but the photographer said I wasn't big enough. So we have postponed them for two weeks-May 31st. I am having my photos taken by Brenda Horan. I am hoping they work out then because my sister will still be in town, but at the same time I want to look big enough for maternity pics.


    

    

One of our cribs and the dresser was delivered this week. One was sent with the wrong hardware so we have to wait a little longer.  It is so surreal having cribs for our babies in our house. It's hard to imagine that their will actually be babies in those cribs, let alone our babies. I cannot wait to meet them and hold, but I do not think on this for too long because I do not want to miss any of the joys of being pregnant today. I do not want it to go any faster than it already is. I may be getting more uncomfortable, but I am so grateful to be pregnant so I want to thoroughly enjoy all the joys and pains of pregnancy. I may never get to be pregnant again, so I cherish every day!




Our cribs!
I put 2 pics so you can get the feel. Ha!
























 
                      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment