Thursday, August 1, 2013

28 Weeks With My Boys!!


                         


28 Weeks!

June 6th, 2013

Symptoms: The upper right side of my abdomen, just below my ribcage towards the center has been numb for several weeks now. It is very odd, but it correlates to the part of my back that hurts. The numb area has started to become sore and tender to touch and at night the pain wraps around my side to connect with the back pain that is located directly across from the numb part-right by my right scapula. So strange how it has evolved over the past several weeks. I feel so blessed to still be working and not on bed rest. We are so grateful that so far our twins are still healthy and have decided to stay put....for now.
Exercise: Crossfit, running. I will say that my CrossFit exercises have definitely been watered down and augmented with the various stages of pregnancy, They are so good at 918 CrossFit to make sure that I remain safe while staying fit. People I used to keep up with or stay ahead of have quickly passed me. But my goal is just to remain active. I keep myself at a certain level of exertion.
Belly Circ: 37 1/2 inch
Weight Gain: 26 lbs
 
Aversions: CHICKEN! GROSS!
 
New Craving: Pizza- I like it anytime

Ultrasound: Another growth scan on May 30th. We have a growth scan every 3 weeks along with other appointments weekly. My sister was able to be at this appointment. Both babies weighed 2.1 lbs, which means they are not too big and not too small. Baby A is still head down and Baby B is still head up! I also had my glucose test and I passed. thank goodness!

Photo on left you can B's head with A's foot already kicking his brother in the head.
Photo on right you can see Baby A winning cutest cheek award! Find the eye socket and cheek is right below.
  

 


27 and 28 weeks respectively.


   

   



My cousin Margot and I, she is 17 weeks and I am 28 weeks! We spent the weekend at their Ranch in NW Arkansas celebrating her son's 2nd birthday and her older sister's(my cousin) 30th birthday! My stomach is obviously about to eat hers.
   

I love these photos of Rad touching my belly! He's such an angel! He points and says, "Baby A and Baby B". I am so grateful that God gave me over 2 years with this little boy before having my own.

      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment