Tuesday, April 10, 2012

IVF #2- Come on Ovaries!

April 10th, 2012

Stimulation Day #5- Same regimen being continued as above.                                                      
1st mid-cycle US- Good lining.  Left – 12-14 follicles;  Right – 4-5 follicles.  Lab: E2- 521

 I was so excited to see my left ovary. It could immediately tell that it had double the amount of follicles than last time. Last cycle this was the stubborn ovary. Now, they were not all the same size, but I was so happy so see this many. Then she shifts to my right ovary and my heart fell into my stomach. I wanted to cry. It was obvious there were not that many and they were small. There were only about 4-5 small ones. I was so disappointment, but it was still early and things can change. I wanted to be sad, but I began to pray for quality over quantity. It is totally out of my control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment