Tuesday, July 2, 2013

22 Weeks with My Boys!

 
 
22 Weeks!


April 25th, 2013 
Symptoms: My legs have started to ache daily and my calves are actually sore after working. I do stand most of the day. Sleep has started to become more uncomfortable.
Exercise: CrossFit, running. the limiting factor in my running is my legs. They fatigue rather quickly and feel as though I have done 1000 squats after only a few minutes of running. It does actually get better if I can push through past the first 1.5-2 miles.
Belly Circ: 35 1/2 inches
Weight Gain: 20 lbs
Aversions: Same- grilled chicken. Ice Cream- are relationship is currently on a break. It does give me indigestion, but I really don't want it anymore. We may get back together some day.
New Craving: Iced Animal Crackers, you know the pink ones. Still loving some chocolate chip cookies, but only the Ultimates by Toll House.

Ultrasound: Cervial length 3.5cm. Woo Hoo! Increased by an inch! Both babies moving a lot, most of which I cannot feel. Heart rates in the 140's.

Baby B profile.
Baby A face, arm, and belly.


Two weeks ago I traveled to Austin with my best friend to see my sister and my nephews of course! This was my last trip to Austin for a while. While I was in Austin we picked we sorted through mounds of fabric books at a design store in Austin. My mom is going to make the crib bedding. This trip is also when I found the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies! We fell for each other right away!

Last week I went to Norman because my mom was having surgery. We had such a wonderful visit even though she had had surgery. We did a lot of lounging, chatting, and surfing the web for baby stuff! We picked out numerous fabrics for my mom to make bup cloths and bibs x 2! She usually has them made for people, but now that she has picked sewing back up I will be the first one she makes them for. Special! My mom and I felt a kick on the left side, which is where Baby B resides. This was the first time I have felt movement on the left side. Yay!

These pics were actually taken at 21 weeks.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment